Fire destroys trailer at Willie’s Bar-B-Que

View Caption Hide Caption
A fire occurred at Willie's Bar-B-Que on Tuesday night in East Austin. (Credit: Austin Fire Department)
A fire occurred at Willie's Bar-B-Que on Tuesday night in East Austin. (Credit: Austin Fire Department)

A fire occurred at Willie’s Bar-B-Que on Tuesday night in East Austin. (Credit: Austin Fire Department)

An open pit door led to a grease fire in the trailer that housed the smokers at Willie’s Bar-B-Que, the Statesman’s Phil Janikowski reports. The fire, which did about $25,000 of damage, did not damage the restaurant at 4505 E. Martin Luther King Blvd. Read the full report on Statesman.com.


View Comments 0