There are some changes on the way for longtime Clarksville-area favorite Cafe Josie. The restaurant will end its weekday lunch service at the end of this week, but the weekday changes does not mean the end of sunlight service at the West Sixth Street spot.
Cafe Josie will add Sunday brunch service (10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.) on November 12. Following in the format of their dinner Experience (unlimited evening dining for $45), Cafe Josie will serve a Brunch Experience for $25. The menu will be set up in a tasting menu style, with diners able to choose whichever dishes they want and however much they want. See a sample menu below. Reservations are now be accepted online.
With the new brunch hours come changes to dinner, as well. Beginning next week, Cafe Josie will open at 4p.m. Monday-Saturday for happy hour, and offer a la carte offerings in addition to their Experience.
Brunch Experience menu
- Brussels Sprouts – dijon rum glaze, rum soaked cherries, candied pecans, chive
- Pamp’s Buttermilk Biscuits & Gravy – house sausage
- Buttermilk Pancakes – whipped butter, pecan praline syrup
- Mexican Vanilla Yogurt Parfait – fruit, local honey, hazelnuts. dark chocolate
- Gulf Shrimp & Cheddar Grits – smoked poblano salsa, pickled onion
- Pumpkin Roll – sheet cake, bourbon cream cheese frosting, walnuts
- Breakfast Casserole – eggs, bacon, potato, sausage, cheddar
- Peach Pear Cobbler – caramel whipped cream
- Bagel Bites – smoked tomato arrabiata, shaved grana, basil
- Pigs in a Blanket – house sausage, cheddar, jalapeno, puff pastry
- Burrata – butternut squash, mushrooms, brown butter, thyme
- Fried Chicken – mashed potatoes, pan gravy
- Pecan Square Benny – poached egg, smoked pork hash