JuiceLand, the locally owned purveyors of fresh-juice smoothies, cold-pressed juices and plant-based grab-and-go meals, will open at 5521 Balcones Drive Suite B on Saturday (January 13). It will be JuiceLand’s 20th Austin-area location.
The store, located at the intersection of 2222 and Balcones Road, will have the same hours and serve the same menu as the other locations, including the recently introduced Beyond Burrito, a Creole-spiced Beyond Burger with coleslaw, romaine, remoulade, house quick pickles and hot sauce served in a gluten free wrap.
“For 60 years, fast food meant bad food. We’re trying to change that one neighborhood at a time,” JuiceLand owner Matt Shook said.
JuiceLand will celebrate its Grand Opening next Saturday, January 20, with half-priced smoothies and juices. All proceeds will benefit Refugee Services of Texas, JuiceLand’s Feel Good, Do Good beneficiary for the month of January.
- Vegan restaurants, food trucks and bakeries in Austin
- Best vegetarian-friendly restaurants in Austin
- Best veggie burgers in Austin
- Austin360 Dining Guide: The Top 25 restaurants in Austin | #26-#75
- New restaurants that have recently opened in Austin
- Restaurants scheduled to open in Austin in 2018