Cosmic Coffee and Beer Garden, the lovely new lumberjack-meets-old-Austin spot from former Momo’s owner Paul Oveisi on Pickle Road in South Austin, already had a strong food truck game simply by having LeRoy & Lewis there. It’s now upped the ante. Former East Austin taco truck Pueblo Viejo, makers of some of the best tacos and salsas in town, has relocated to the spot at 121 Pickle Road.
The truck is open 7:30 a.m. t0 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 7:30 a.m. to midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- Take a taco tour around Austin
- Austin’s taco all-stars
- Austin360 Dining Guide: The Top 25 restaurants in Austin | #26-#75
- New restaurants that have recently opened in Austin
- Restaurants scheduled to open in Austin in 2018
- 2016 Austin360 Dining Guide: Best Mexican Food in Austin