[cmg_anvato video=”4303831″ autoplay=”true”]
Austintes love P. Terry’s and they definitely love tacos. So much so that Taco Ranch, the new fast-casual, drive-thru Tex-Mex concept from Patrick Terry has been completely overwhelmed with business in its first week.
After selling out of food and announcing early closures the first couple of days, Terry has decided to scale back on the hours at Taco Ranch until they can get a handle on the demand.
Therefore, until further notice, the hours of Taco Ranch, which is located in a former Burger King at MoPac Boulevard and U.S. 290 (5033 U.S. 290 W.), are as follows:
6 a.m to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
Update: Taco Ranch will be closed on Sundays until further notice.
- Check out the full menu for Taco Ranch, P. Terry’s taco concept
- Take a taco tour around Austin
- Austin’s taco all-stars
- Austin360 Dining Guide: The Top 25 restaurants in Austin | #26-#75
- New restaurants that have recently opened in Austin
- Restaurants scheduled to open in Austin in 2018
- 2016 Austin360 Dining Guide: Best Mexican Food in Austin